Monday, December 12, 2011

the gift of you

Lately I've been wishing I could send readers a Christmas gift, snow dusted and berry sprinkled just like these packages. You've certainly given me a gift by being faithful readers here and in the pages of my books, sending me email, snail mail, Facebooking, and leaving blog comments! And that means more than I can say.

I think oftentimes we forget just how precious and powerful encouragement is and how the right word at the right time is, as Proverbs says, "like apples of gold in settings of silver." (25:11)

The past few months have been crazy busy and I keep waiting for things to settle down. But guess what? They never do. Those deadlines keep coming and then there's family and church life, too. Each of us have multiple things to juggle. Sometimes we just need to remember the best gift of all is taking time for each other. So, with that in mind, I've decided to close comments here and do some blog visiting the next 2 weeks, trying to catch up on what 's going on in your world. If you're a reader and have a blog I don't know about, please send me an email at lauran@tfon.com and I'll come visit. If you'd like to connect on Facebook instead, just look up Laura Feagan Frantz. See you soon:)

Have a blessed Christmas season!