Sunday, February 13, 2011

happy valentine's day...almost!



I wanted to wish you all a happy heart day and hope it truly is one! Today I'm over at our dear friend Renee's blog answering some romantic questions and hope you'll join us. She's giving away some books and I'd love to talk with you there...

Also, author friend Jamie Carie has a very romantic trailer for you here that I hope you'll enjoy. I've often wanted to do one for my books and seeing this has just about convinced me:)

Here's some romantic prose from a novel that I heard Richard Armitage (aka John Thornton) quote recently. When I picked myself up off the floor, I wrote it down:

At home by the fire, whenever I look up, there you will be. And whenever you look up, there I shall be. ~Gabriel Oak, Far From the Madding Crowd

What are you doing this Valentine's Day? If you tell me, I'll tell you:)
Just hop on over to Renee's and join us. Also, please check in for my next post as I'll be giving away a new copy of Lady in the Mist by Laurie Alice Eakes. Happy Valentine's Day!