Friday, January 21, 2011

one thousand gifts

Yesterday I met our pastor's wife for brunch. Over eggs benedict and cherry scones, she asked, "Have you been over to A Holy Experience" lately?" She'd alerted me to this blog a few months ago and I fell in love with it.

"Ann's book has just released," she said. "You should go over and see what it's doing." So I did. And I hope you do, too. This book is taking the publishing world by storm:) Both Christian and secular markets.

Ann's voice is so fresh and so unique I wasn't surprised to find it creating such a stir and it's only been out a few days. She's a mom of six, lives on a farm, refers to her husband as The Farmer (love that!) and creates the most glorious pictures and posts. Her heart for Him really shines through. God is really up to something with this beautiful book. I wanted to share her blog with you here.

Please visit and be blessed:)